Online Bill Pay
- We record email contact information strictly for our internal use. We do not sell or distribute personal information.
- We send confirmation emails regarding payments and certain types of maintenance. Confirmation emails help guard against fraudulent use of the system.
- We record your use of the system to the extent we are aware of when log-in occurs. We also keep statistics about how the system is used. This information helps us plan better services and improve system performance.
- We use encrypted transmission (Secure Socket Layer - SSL) for all transactions on our billing site.
- We do not share cookies with any outside agency.
- We do not place shared cookies or customer profiling banner ads on our pages.
- We do not retain credit card information (unless you specifically tell us to for your convenience) except for audit trails which are used to prove transactions. The audit trails have portions of the card number marked out for enhanced privacy.